My Favorite Things to Do in Phoenix:
1. Phoenix Public Library: new books every week!
2. SMOCA (Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art) Thursdays are free for Students and of course after you must go to Orange Table for the best sandwiches
3. Visiting Frances Boutique to see all their cute new items, fun accecories and great selection of string dolls as well as visiting our favorite gal working there Julie
4. Swimming Pool, mine - yours it doesn't matter to me
5. Driving the streets, there is nothing better than driving around central phoenix with some good music - you can come up with a lot of adventures driving around.. like making some juice??