July 27, 2009

Treat Yourself


The best thing you can do is treat yourself weekly to something great! Maybe it's getting a manicure/pedicure, buying your favorite magazine, or getting a massage but whatever it may be - find a way to treat yourself weekly. It's good for the body and the soul and keeps you rejuvenated through each week. With everything we do in our busy (or not so busy) schedules, this tip is important to make time for. I found a school of Chinese medicine that has a practicing clinic for student's in their last years to gain experience. I started going every Tuesday 10am to get an acupuncture treatment and a massage for an hour and half. Since it was a school it was much cheaper. It's the most amazing thing I can do for myself.

You have to find something like I did, and pamper yourself <3